For Non-IFA Businesses and Lead Generators
Introductions from Non-IFA firms
We are able to accept client introductions from non-IFA firms. Whether you already have an existing client base or are able to acquire new clients, we would like to hear from you.
Clients will need to meet the following criteria:
1. Be aged 55 or over (potentially 54 years and 6 months for initial discussions)
2. Must believe they have a total pension pot of £20,000 or more
3. Must no longer be contributing to the scheme
4. Must not be retired (i.e. not drawing a pension)
5. Please note that we can deal with every pension except NHS, Royal Mail, UK Government or new NEST pensions.
We can confirm that we:
1. Are regulated by the FCA
2. Can authorise you as an Introducer to Tuto
3. Will provide access to our CRM system which will allow your business to monitor the progress of all your introduced cases
4. Can provide a “Pension Calculator” to assist with establishing the size of a pension fund.
5. Are more than happy to provide training to your staff regarding the industry, process etc if required
6. We will offer you market rated introducer fees dependent on your involvement in the process from providing lead to a completed Pension Valuation Request Form (Tuto’s Letter Of Authority)
7. Will provide a written agreement documenting our business relationship and fees
8. Where requested we will discuss and support you with marketing ideas for all medias, templates etc. to maximise your opportunity