Looking for a career with Tuto?
Our Latest Vacancies
Why Work For Us?
Company Pension Plan
Free Tea & Coffee
We Are Looking For:
Job Title: Paraplanner
Reports to: Head of Paraplanning
Based at: Tuto Associates, Camrascan House
Job Purpose: To work in tandem with Advisers to deliver the best advice for clients within a compliant, profitable business.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Collating information from existing pension/investment portfolios
• Research market for advisers on a case by case basis to determine and deliver the most appropriate solutions and providers
• Construct Suitability Reports for advisers
• Create cash flow (retirement income) reports for advisers
• Undertake the necessary research and analysis including fund analysis, product comparison, product analysis, fund research and charges analysis to enable a sound client recommendation to be made
• Provide all support material for client recommendation including illustrations
• Provide technical support to the adviser
• Liaise effectively with clients, product providers, associations and other departments
• All the above in a compliant manner as set down by the Company and the Regulator’s procedures
• Undertaking any other reasonable duties as requested
• Prioritising personal workload
• Preparation of annual client reviews
• Maintaining compliant client files
• Friendly, personable, with the ability to adapt
• Analytical with a good attention to detail
• Fair computer skills required, including basic word and excel knowledge
• Good use of English, including writing skills. Must have good maths abilities.
• Minimum Level 3 Paraplanning qualification, ideally wanting or working towards Level 4 (Diploma).